My photo
Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it.

6/15/2011

Just an Observation .



Just an Observation.
But, I think girls just want that one boy. That one man who is true to her, and is willing to give her what she needs - unconditional love, that’s all. Girls want that one guy who reminds her that she’s beautiful, and appreciates her being. I think ladies want a tough guy who stands up for her, but also an honest boy who stands up to herwhen she sounds a bit unreasonable or out of line. From what I’ve noticed, via Tumblr and through real life experiences, girls are on the search for that boy who actually listens to them; a guy who actually is able to give feedback, and responds with more than a, “Mhm,” or “Yeah, yeah.” You know what? Maybe they want a guy who, even when he’s with his boys, still says “Babe, hold my hand.” I’d say that girls want that one boy who’s theirs, but that’s an understatement. I think girls want that boy to focus on - the one to make their entire world.
I don’t thinks girls want to fall to the ground, they just want to fall in love. But yeah, just an observation.